Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have scheduled my SAS certification test.  April 9th is the big day.  Which means as soon as my period starts after that, we will be headed back to the doc for #2 and final IVF round. 

According to the calendar, I should be starting my next period at the end of March, meaning I'll have to wait about three weeks after taking the SAS test.  But that's ok.  We've waited this long.  What's another three weeks?

5 comments:

RachelP said...

I'm excited for you! I'm really starting to think I'm not going to make it until the next Resolve meeting, so we might just have to meet up for a mini session.

Samantha said...

Can you not go ahead and get on the pill after your March period?

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your SAS test. I hope AF shows early and you can get started.

addingtothepack said...

Good luck with your SAS Certification! I use SAS for work and I can't imagine the amount of work that goes in to preparing for certification.

AmandaM said...

Hope the next 3 weeks go by quickly for you!