First day wasn't so bad. We got all of the stuff organized on our kitchen table. We double and triple-checked the medications and dosage to make sure everything was correct. Got the right amount of follistim and then mixed it with the menopur. Then Eric injected it. It didn't hurt that much at all. He made sure to go very slowly so it wouldn't. I felt a sting for a few minutes after, but that's pretty much gone away. Of course we took pictures!
6 comments:
Go you, first down, just a few more to go :)
I'm excited for you and keeping my fingers crossed for a successful cycle!
I am so excited for you! One down, one closer to your last! Im praying for you guys!
Wow, that is a big pile of drugs. Good luck!
I totally cracked up at the picture of your meds mixed in with your veggies. :)
Good luck! Hoping big hopes for you!
Congrats on starting stims! Exciting!!!
And I love the photo of the fertility drugs all mixed in with the produce. Nice!
congrats!!! they are all easy from this point on! I told my husband we could run a drug ring out of our house when I got all that in the mail!! Praying for you!
Post a Comment