I got nominated for two blog awards!
The first is from Rachel whom I met at our local Resolve support group.
I am supposed to nominate 7 blogs for the award as well as tell 7 random facts about myself.
1. I hate having my ears touched. It freaks me out. Majorly. My husband knows this and taunts me with it.
2. If I could do whatever I wanted, I would own a bakery that does those amazing wedding cakes. Problem is, I am not creative at all and not really good at baking. That's why it's just a dream and will always be just a dream.
3. I love my dog and act like he's a baby. I've dressed him up since he was a puppy. I don't know what I would do without him.
4. I secretly dream of becoming a librarian one day.
5. I have never really liked to eat meat. I had my first hamburger at age 10 and my first steak at age 17.
6. My husband and I play the lottery constantly. We know we'll never win, but it's fun to dream.
7. The older I get, the more scared of water I become. I used to love to swim. Grew up with a swimming pool at our house. Now it freaks me out. I'll get in the ocean until the water is up to my knees and won't set foot in lakes. I love going to the beach, but I stay on the sand.
My next award came from AmandaMqn.
When you receive the Happy 101 Award, you have to list 10 things that make your day and then list 10 blogs worthy of this award as well. Post a link to the blogs you nominate, and make sure you let them know that they have been nominated!
So, ten things that make me happy:
1. Eric
2. Girl Scout cookies. I had tagalongs for breakfast.
3. My dog. See above.
4. Chocolate. This kind of goes with the Girl Scout cookies.
5. Reading. I love to read, but stopped doing it when I was in grad school. Too much reading for school. I'm getting back into it now though.
6. TV. I watch way too much tv. DH loves it too and it's how we unwind after work.
7. Paychecks. I may not like my job all that much, but I love not having to worry about being able to pay our bills.
8.Lamebook.
9. Running. I haven't done enough of this lately. My mood is so much better when I exercise. I ran my first marathon last April and want to run another.
10. my iphone
And because I'm a lazy blogger, I'm going to totally cop out and put this on you guys. I nominate anyone who reads this blog, but has never commented before. Who reads this thing anyway??


4 comments:
Ha ha. I read it, but I'm a complete stranger...
I loved reading all you answered. These are so fun. You commented above me on Mel's blog, and my happy color is brown, yes really!
I read it!!! But you know that :) I love the way exercising makes me feel too
I read too but I feel like a loser stealing awards so I really want to be nominated. :)
I would love it if you would follow me. I just started a new blog.
http://beingjoyfulalways.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
-- Susan
Post a Comment