Saturday, December 12, 2009

Up then down

I've been doing so well lately.  Feeling good about everything.  Actually kind of excited about Christmas.  I went to the monthly Resolve meeting last week.  I felt a bit more emotional at the meeting than normal.  Maybe that was the start of it.  About two hours ago I started feeling really down.  For seemingly no reason at all.  It might have been all of the pictures of babies I was seeing on facebook.  I should know when to turn the computer off. 

So now I'm in a funk.  I think DH and I are abut to go to the grocery store.  Normally I go by myself so it will be nice to have him with me and get his help hauling stuff in. 

Blah.  Maybe I'll get some beer. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your feeling down. Every once in a while we will be down. Let yourself be down and then hopefully the next day will be better. *hugs*

Astrid said...

So glad you've been able to get excited about xmas, it IS the best time of year. I'm trying to psych myself up and you've just inspired me. Don't beat yourself up about a down day. I can relate and its easier said than done. Beer should help. That sounds really good actually.

Chelle said...

FB is the devil and every infertile's enemy. Yet it is such a blessing at times. Stupid FB.

I hope the beer helped. Perhaps a good snuggle with your husband while you watch a good movie? Preferably something funny.

Trinity said...

Ingulge, girl. Have a beer AND a cup of high-test coffee. ;) I've actually taken a temporary vacation from FB--call it self-preservation.

I've been thinking about checking out my local Resolve meeting, too, but it was the same night as my class. Now that class is over for the semester, I have no excuse.

Lily said...

ICLW - I so have to monitor my FB activity and I have lengths of time I don't go on it at all. It's just too risky!

I hope you're feeling better and always remember you are not alone!