Had another date with the dildocam this morning. The nurse didn't read my chart carefully and thought that I was doing an IUI instead of IVF. She was freaking out about the number of follicles. Still around 12. Retrieval is scheduled for Thursday morning. We do the trigger shot tonight at 10 pm, which will be a feat since I've been going to bed at 8:00 lately.
The meds make me super tired and my whole body aches. By the time I get home from work all I want to do is crash. This morning I woke up with a crick in my neck which is not helping matters. I got Eric to massage it and it felt better for about thirty minutes, but now it's stiffened up again.
I'm ready to get this show on the road.
4 comments:
Thinking about you!!!! I know all the emotions you are experiencing right now...hang in there. :)
Good luck!
I am keeping my fingers AND toes crossed for you!
Good Luck! Hopefully you can do the trigger and then right to bed.
Will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment