It's been a pretty low key day today. Woke up at 5:30 because the dog needed to go out and couldn't get back to sleep after that.
Around 11:00 I was sitting on the couch and I had the worst gas pain I have ever had. Like doubled over take your breath away pain. A few seconds later it happened again. After that I started feeling shaky, lightheaded and nauseous similar to how I felt the night before retrieval. So I went to bed and slept for about three hours.
Since I woke up my stomach has been upset. I finally took some of the phenergan they prescribed me. I'm still sore in the general ovary area moreso on the left side than the right.
Hoping that our five embies are growing and dividing like mad. We should get another report on them tomorrow.
1 comment:
I'm just catching up... 13 eggs! You go girl! 5 fertilized, that's awesome! I pray that the embies are growing and dividing like mad. I pray you end up with a couple to put on ice for future. :)
Sorry to hear about the gas pain. I hope you get some relief from that.
I can't wait to hear how things go tomorrow. I've got you in my prayers and my fingers are crossed!
Post a Comment