Went in this morning at 7:00 to do bloodwork and ultrasound. I don't have the bloodwork results yet. The nurse practitioner that did the ultrasound wasn't very talkative. Normally they talk and tell me everything they're measuring, but this one just talked about the weather.
I have three follicles on the right side and four on the left side. My left ovary kept up its reputation and hid. It doesn't like to be found. She said the largest was 1.5 cm. I have no idea if that's good or not. I go back on Saturday for another check. I have to check my patient voicemail later today for an update on which meds to do tonight.
***Update:
They called after getting all the labs in. Estradiol is 254, progesterone is .5. So now I'm continuing the f.olli.stim and men.opur and adding in gan.irelix. Sunday I start an antibiotic and Monday I go back in for monitoring.
I have a conference that I'm supposed to be going to on Monday and Tuesday all day. It's in town though and it seems to be pretty free-from so I should be able to get out for an appointment. Hopefully they'll have a 7:00 am appointment open and I won't have to worry about it.
2 comments:
Congrats on the follies! 7 is pretty good. All of the drugs sound pretty nasty though. I think the most I ever did at once was two, and they wacked me out pretty good. I hope you're holding up well and that your follies contine to grow.
I love your dog in that bumblebee costume! You obviously have a good sense of humour. I hope that you will try to maintain it throughout your IVF process. It will help.
I cannot believe how nice and neat your blog is. No clutter, which is one of the things that takes away from the message. I'm slightly guilty of that myself. Keep blogging.
I read several posts, and saw that you are are new to the infertility/IVF process and want advice. I would highly recommend that you find a fertility support group near you. Sometimes they take place at the clinic, but you can also find them through one of the organizations like Resolve or the AFA. You get valuable information about local doctors, best place to buy your meds, and support too, from other couples. At the risk of being accused of self-promotion, I publish a Fertility Support Tip nearly every day on Twitter...its free! Go to www.twitter.com/yourgreatlife.
Wishing you all the best,
Lisa (ICLW#100)
Post a Comment