Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2 days past transfer

I was originally going to head back to work today, but the doctor wrote my excuse through today so I figured I would take advantage of it.  I've been feeling some pinchy twitchy feelings.  Is it too early to feel that?  Could it be implantation?  I have no idea, and I'm trying not to think about it.

Blood test is next Wednesday.  I keep going back and forth on whether I want to take an HPT before I do the blood test.  I have one, and it's one of the expensive digital ones so I don't want to waste it, lol. 

7 comments:

Lin said...

Hoping the twingers are a great sign!! And, well...if you've got an HPT anyway....(I'm no help, am I?) ;-)

C said...

The pinchy, twitchy feelings could definitely be implantation :) I agree, if you have the test anyway, might as well use it ;)

Glad you have an extra day off to rest.

Trinity said...

Hope you enjoy some extra rest today! Sending happy implantation thoughts! :)

Mrs. McDonald said...

Hope you had a restful day!! I had a HPT too but didnt take it... I figured there is a reason why they want you to wait to do the test! just think good positive thoughts!

addingtothepack said...

Hope you enjoyed your extra day and I hope they are implantation twinges.

Jem said...

I'm glad you are taking an extra day to rest. I'm taking two extra days, just vegging out and spending time relaxing. I go back to work on Monday. I'm ignoring the 100+ emails in my work emailbox. "La! La la! I can't hear you!!"

I've never PIOS, so I'm waiting until next Thursday for the beta.

kate said...

My rationalization for testing before the official beta was that I wanted to have *some* possible idea of what the nurse would say when she called. I didn't want to be all devastated if she called with a negative, so I figured I'd test early to give myself a heads up (even though I know there are plenty of false positives, etc.) Still. It worked out well for me.