Saturday, November 7, 2009

Still in the dreaded two week wait

Nothing much going on here.  I've been peeing like crazy, but I don't think that's really anything abnormal for me, since I drink a lot of water.  Yesterday I noticed the bloat.  My lower stomach is starting to pooch out a bit.  I don't have washboard abs or anything, but I can suck in and get a flat stomach.  I have a definite bulge under my belly button.  And I started to feel my left ovary again this morning while I was lying in bed.  I think that's the retarded one that didn't have any eggs even though it teased us with four follicles.  The hussy.

So I wait.  I just realized that my beta is on Wednesday and I'm off work that day!  Yay for working at a bank!  It's Veteran's day so I can sit anxiously by the phone at home instead of in a cube surrounded by co-workers.

Speaking of work, I'm about to head there right now.  On a Saturday.  I was out five days total with the egg retrieval and transfer so I'm trying to get caught up.  Off to find distractions...

4 comments:

Astrid said...

I can't think of anything else during this TWW either!! And I was going to test on Weds. Was going to try to wait 'til thurs but if my symptoms (imagined or not) continue as they have i might break down early. When are you using your HPTs? We're getting there, more than one week down!

C said...

"dreaded two week wait" is exactly what it is. Hope you find some distractions to get you through to Wed.

Thinking of you!

Jem said...

I'm right there with you. I have my beta on Thursday, but I'll be at work and then at a family dinner. I hope it's good news for both of us.

kate said...

Great for having a day off for your beta! Wonderful to be able to absorb it (one way or the other) in privacy and peace.

And I'm so sorry about the advent of the bloat. It's no fun, and if you are knocked up, it will only get worse!