I went to the dollar store near our house so that I could get mayo (wanted an egg salad sandwich). The HPTs were calling me from behind the counter. I bought enough to test every day until the beta on Wednesday. I'm hopeless.
I don't blame you at all. If I had access to a dollar store, I would hate to think of how many of those things I would have purchased by now. Instead my husband just gets a sad look on his face when the drugstore.com bill arrives every month ;)
7 comments:
Not hopeless at all! What was the total charge 6 bucks?
I just worry about your choice to buy mayo from the Dollar Store...
Meri
I probably would have done the same thing. I hope it goes well.
I love pee sticks. nothing wrong with this at all. I keep thinking i'm going to wait until thurs to test but i bet i cave on wednesday.
Hee, hee. YAY for having enough to test EVERY SINGLE DAY. Excellent plan, if I do say so myself!
Dollar store tests are the best. I hope at least one of them provides you with the news you want to see.
I don't blame you at all. If I had access to a dollar store, I would hate to think of how many of those things I would have purchased by now. Instead my husband just gets a sad look on his face when the drugstore.com bill arrives every month ;)
Post a Comment