Monday, November 2, 2009

Pics from today


Here are some pics we took today at the transfer.  They gave me a teddy bear to take home.  Eric commented, "if this doesn't work, that's the most expensive stuffed animal we have ever purchased!"


Me with the teddy bear.  Don't mind the unfortunate double chin.  It happens when I lie down.


Eric in his garb.


Future baby!!



After transfer.  The arrow is pointing to the pocket of fluid with the blastocyst.





Eric after holding our first "baby" pics.


Eric dressed up the teddy bear while I was getting my clothes back on.

11 comments:

Jen said...

what a beautiful embryo! Hopefully it's sticky one :)

Nicole said...

Love your DH's sense of humor :)
Congratulations and I hope it sticks!!

Chelle said...

Stick and grow! Stick and grow! I'm going to keep chanting that. Hopefully it will help the egg stick and grow. I am on edge for you for your TWW. I'm praying for all of you!

*hugs*

Lin said...

I think Eric and my DH would get along just fine...similar since of humor! Sticky vibes and prayers headed your way!!

Trinity said...

Awww, great pictures. :) Thanks for sharing! What a lovely embryo...wishing big wishes for you guys!

Circus Princess said...

Welcome to the dark side of the terrible two week wait! Awesome pictures :-) Keeping my fingers crossed for you and telling your little one to STICK!!

Anonymous said...

Glad things went well. I got a big smile out of your baby's first pictures. Very nice they gave you a bear and lol at how your husband dressed it up.

Kim said...

congratulations on your transfer!!! very nice pictures...and that's so nice about the bear...sometimes these places surprise you!

C said...

So awesome that you got pictures and a teddy bear. Glad to hear that everything went so well.

Hoping and praying for you!

AmandaM said...

::chanting:: grow embie grow!

love the teddy bear pics..lol

addingtothepack said...

I hope this is it for you and you are passing that teddy bear on to your baby in 9 months!